When Hubs filled a REALLY rustic oak wood top with almost more wood filler than wood, I knew I’d have to come up with a solution on how to make wood filler look like wood grain. If you don’t want to hide all the rustic goodness of real wood, then stick around for how it looks now. Continue reading
- How to Paint a Union Jack – Mantel Clock Makeover
- Belgian Waffle Recipe – Crisp it Up!
- Easy Mushroom Gravy
- How to Trace on an iPad
- How to Install LED Lighting
- Remote Control Holder – Leather Wrap Handle
- DIY Pond – Milk Crate Upcycle!
- How to Clean Printer Heads
- Tomato and Green Bean Salad
- Tender Ribs
- Green Onions and Eggs
- How to Use Gemstone Mousse – Go for the Gold!
- Quinoa Salad Recipe
- Acrylic Pour Painting – with Dixie Belle Chalk Paint!