You may be a little doubtful that you can turn a tuna can into something you’d want to put on full display in the bedroom, kitchen or office, but have a look at the video. My catchall is both attractive and useful – in an industrial sort of way 🙂
From upper left to right:
- Blue Jean Planter
- Austin Powers Cardboard Portrait
- Soda Bottle Vertical Garden
- Paint Chip Portrait
- VW Storage Cabinet/Desk
- Paint Bucket Water Feature
- Craft Rehab category to explore more….
In addition to crafts, you’ll also find home and garden DIYS. Here are a few recent DIY projects:
From left to right:
- How to take down a wall (dining room makeover)
- Install a new countertop and tile a backsplash (laundry room makeover)
- Build a one-of-a-kind medicine cabinet (part of our powder room remodel)
Recipes are on the site too under the Unknown Chef category.
- Ferment your own sauerkraut
- Chicken soup with matzoh balls to rival any grandmother’s
- How to BBQ chicken on a spit
Get your craft mojo on at Birdz of a Feather and subscribe if you don’t want to miss another unique idea! You can follow Birdz of a Feather right here (link in the footer) or via Bloglovin’ (click the button below). You can also follow us on Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram.
NOTE: Feb 8/18: Facebook doesn’t allow PDFs, so here is the file for those who asked: Tuna Can SwingOut Catchall Labels_Birdz of a Feather