Our Blue Jean Planter was a conversation starter when it was first posted on Facebook. It all started with a pool noodle and ended with a video that went viral with over 11 million Facebook views! Most people had a … Continue reading
After teaching ourselves how to make a cement planter, it was only a matter of time before we came up with another ‘bright idea’! You might say it was a lightbulb moment :).
We hate to see anything go into landfill! So a few years ago when we changed all our lightbulbs from incandescent to LED, we kept the packaging. That’s because it doesn’t get recycled in our community and I knew I’d find a creative way to use it. Continue reading
- Feathering the Nest – Weekend Reading
- Lentil Squash Boats – with Delicata Squash
- Mexican Style Stuffed Peppers – Pantry Peppers
- Crispiest Chicken Wings – Without Frying
- Bedside Table DIY with Houndstooth Inset
- Air Plant Display: Just Beat It 2020!
- Chocolate Bark – Mix it Up with Fixins’!
- Easy Poutine Recipe – How to Cook Mushrooms
- Stencil Ideas – Befores and Afters
- Wooden Sled Decor – Let it Snow!
- Breakfast Pizza – Made with GF Matzo!